The black INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera from Fujifilm is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm INSTAX mini-type film to produce instant credit card sized prints. It features a 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 11.8″ away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack.
- Party Mode
- A longer exposure enables more ambient light to enter, making brighter backgrounds when the foreground is illuminated by the flash.
- Kids Mode
- Kids mode is useful to capture fast moving subjects like children and pets, and is effective even in low light conditions.
- Landscape Mode
- Shoot in landscape mode when you are shooting subjects that are more than 9′ from your camera.
- Macro Mode
- The INSTAX Mini 90 can focus as close as 11.8″ when in macro mode, allowing you to shoot subjects very close to your camera’s lens.
- Bulb Exposure Mode
- This mode allows the shutter to stay open for up to 10 seconds.
- Double Exposure Mode
- While shooting with the double exposure mode you can expose the same frame with two different images, giving you creative expression and unique photos.
- Brightness Control
- Four brightness controls (normal, bright, brighter, and dark) allow you to manually adjust the brightness of the photo.
- Tripod Socket
- The tripod socket on the bottom of the camera is especially useful when shooting long exposures using the bulb mode.
- Rechargeable Battery
- The rechargeable li-ion battery holds a charge for up to 10 packs of instant film.