Step up into the full-frame game with the EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon. Making high-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
Ensuring your images are tack sharp is a 45-point all-cross type AF system, which is able to track subjects with accuracy. This marks a significant improvement over its predecessor and will result in faster acquisition of your subject. Along with a revamped AF system, the sensor features Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology to provide a boost to focusing in live view and video shooting, which itself has been bumped up to Full HD at 60p. This setup works well with the 3″ 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD, which permits use at various angles and with intuitive controls.
For hybrid stills/video shooters, you will enjoy the enhanced video quality as well as the ability to plug in an external mic via a 3.5mm input. Users will also have the ability to create 4K time-lapse movies as well as HDR video with dedicated settings and modes. Additionally, the body design has received an upgrade with improved ergonomics and durability, including dust and water resistance. Users will have access to many connectivity options as well, such as Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth, for connecting to a smart device, and built-in GPS for geotagging your photos.
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Offering boosts to both resolution and low-light performance, the 6D Mark II uses a newly developed 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor that works in tandem with a DIGIC 7 Image Processor to create sharp, vivid imagery and video. This contributes to high performance in low light with native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, if desired.
Assisting with the capture of properly exposed images is a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor that helps minimize the impact of flickering lights in your images and ensures accurate reading of the entire scene.
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
- Ensuring your subject is tack sharp, the 6D Mark II incorporates an all-cross type AF system, which offers 45 phase-detect points, for advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills. This AF system can operate in lighting conditions as low as -3 EV and will work with various lenses with maximum aperture of f/8 and smaller, though with a maximum of 27 points. Five different AF area selection modes are available as well, for optimizing performance to your subject matter.
When using Live View and recording video, you can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers wide coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
- Full HD Video Recording
- For multimedia creation, the 6D Mark II comes equipped with powerful Full HD video recording options. The 6D Mark II offers improved speed with a maximum frame rate of 60p when capturing Full HD video. It also offers Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving, and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization. Audio is high quality as well, with the ability to use either the built-in microphone or an external microphone via a 3.5mm input.
- Body Design
- A large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot vari-angle LCD monitor is available for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface features an anti-smudge design and can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A single SD card slot is available for saving photos and video.
- Optical viewfinder offers approximately 98% coverage of the frame and has a magnification of 0.71x.
- The durable body design is dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of UHD 4K time-lapse imagery and supports recording consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 64GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDXC card supports the V30 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 speed class, this card also supports the U3 speed class, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk’s 64GB Extreme UHS-I SDXC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Faster Performance and Downloads
- With write speeds up to 40 MB/s, this card unleashes the full shooting potential of your advanced camera or DSLR. Take advantage of advanced functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. Photos are written to your card almost instantly so you’ll get your best shot, and you’ll save time moving it all from your camera to your computer.
- Capacity for High-Resolution Photos and Videos
- With a capacity of 64GB to capture it all, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I Card offers enough room for thousands of high-resolution photos. The card can accommodate high-volume image formats, such as RAW and JPEG, and also provides plenty of room for Full HD videos.
- 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- With Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), and V30 video ratings, you’ll be ready to capture 4K Ultra HD, cinema quality 3D, and Full HD video (1080p), which require more performance than ordinary cards can handle. This memory card’s accelerated minimum sustained write speeds help ensure that video data isn’t lost during recording, by reducing dropouts and stuttering.
- Error Correction for Enhanced Relability
- Thanks to its Advanced Error Correction Code engine, this SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDXC card helps reduce the chance for errors during data storage and retrieval. It prevents potential data corruption, providing high data integrity.
- Fast Transfer Speeds Reduce Upload Times
- SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDXC cards boast a read speed of up to 90 MB/s, so you can transfer photos and videos to your computer quickly. You’ll spend less time uploading photos and more time editing, storing, and sharing.
- Durable Design
- Designed and tested to withstand the tough conditions, this card has a capacity of 64GB and is waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof. It can operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F, so you can work in almost any climate.
- RescuePRO Software
- SanDisk RescuePRO and RescuePRO Deluxe software are file and data recovery products for recovering deleted files from all types of digital media.
Ruggard Journey 34 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, related accessories, and up to two extra lenses with the lightweight, black Journey 34 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 34 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.UPC: 847628598584
2 x Watson LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1900mAh)
The Watson LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with all cameras and camcorders that take the Canon LP-E6N or LP-E6. This replacement battery pack with a Japanese-made cell features a 1900mAh capacity, 7.2V of output power, and 14.7 watt-hours. Small and lightweight, lithium-ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effect.
- Compatible Cameras
- Canon EOS DSLRs:
- 5D Mark II
- 5D Mark III
- 5D Mark IV
- 5DS R
- 6D Mark II
- 7D Mark II
- XC15 4K UHD Camcorder
- XC10 4K Professional Camcorder
Watson Duo LCD Charger with Two LP-E6 / LP-E6N Battery Plates
This Duo LCD Charger from Watson restores power to one or two LP-E6 / LP-E6N batteries via the included, dedicated plates. These can be replaced by optional plates for various other batteries. Additionally, the Duo can simultaneously charge two different batteries with different voltages. Charging time is between two and six hours. The unit also features a USB 2.0 port, which enables you to charge and power a mobile device while your camera batteries are being replenished. The LCD screen displays each battery’s charge percentage–even when the Duo is unplugged–via the test button.
Running on 100-240 VAC power, the Duo can be used all over the world. It includes a power cord with a 2-prong North American plug, as well as a 12 VDC car charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter.UPC: 847628544505
Vello FreeWave Plus Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Canon
Trigger your camera’s shutter wirelessly with the FreeWave Plus Wireless Remote Shutter Releasefrom Vello, a lightweight remote control system that will help you avoid unwanted camera movement. This 2.4 GHz model is compatible with Canon cameras and will work both wired and wirelessly up to 320′, depending on your own needs and setup. This makes it useful for photographing wildlife or for macro and long exposures where it is necessary to eliminate any chance of camera shake.
The FreeWave system also has access to 16 channels for triggering multiple receivers and has an internal antenna that will be protected from any accidental damage. Multiple features are available for shooting, such as a four-second delay as well as multi-exposure and long exposure modes. The device also has a dual function release, enabling focus on half press and triggering the shutter release on a full press. Additionally, it has LED indicators to confirm pre-focus and exposure while in wireless mode and the receiver and transmitter each run on two AAA batteries.
- Compatible Cameras
- Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5 (1200D), T5i (700D), T6i (750D), T6s (760D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D & 70D
10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1D X and 1D C
PowerShot: G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, G3 X, G5 X, SX50 HS and SX60 HS
Contax: N and 645
Fujifilm: X-E2 and X-T1
Hasselblad: H series
Olympus: OM-D E-M1 Mark II
Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20
Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
Vello LCD Screen Protector Ultra for Canon 6D Mark II, 70D & 80D Camera
This LCD Screen Protector Ultra from Vello is a sheet of ultra-thin (0.02″) optical glass used to safeguard the LCD monitor of the Canon 6D Mark II, 70D and 80D cameras. It easily adheres to the screen via static, without trapping air bubbles, and if removed, won’t leave a sticky residue behind. Multiple layers of protective material shield your display from dirt, scratches, sweat, smears, and light impact. The shatter-proof glass blocks UV rays while allowing visible light in. Additionally, the protector enables touchscreen operation. It can be easily cleaned using the supplied microfiber cloth and wet wipe.UPC: 847628576261
Sensei Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth (Gray)
Safely clean your glass lenses, television screens, computer monitors, binoculars, and more with this gray Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth from Sensei. This handy item is also useful for wiping dust or smudges off CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs. The soft microfiber fabric will not scratch glass or other sensitive surfaces, and allows for streak-free cleaning.
One side of the cloth features a covering of textured rubber dots to give you a more secure grip, preventing the cloth from slipping out of your hand. Additionally, the fabric is approximately 18% gray, so it can assist you in setting your camera’s white balance. At only 7 x 7.9″ in size, the cloth is small and easily packed in a pocket, pouch, or bag for convenient carrying. It’s also machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle for reuse again and again.UPC: 847628587908
Canon CarePAK PLUS Accidental Damage Protection for EOS DSLRs (2-Year, $1500-$1999.99)
Keep your valuable equipment protected with this 2-year CarePAK PLUS Accidental Damage Protection from Canon. This plan is for Canon EOS DSLR cameras, excluding the Cinema line, purchased inside the USA with a purchase price between $1500 and $1999.99. It covers incidents of accidental damage, including dropping, power surges, and spilling liquids, as well as wear and tear that occurs during regular use such as dust or dirt on the sensor. You can acquire this service plan up to 90 days after buying your product, and it will be in effect for 2 years starting from the original purchase date of your camera.
Once the plan is registered online and a claim is properly filed, your equipment will be either repaired or replaced by the manufacturer. No deductible is charged for either of these benefits, and priority service is provided with free return shipping so you can have your product back in working order as soon as possible. An image recovery plan is included with the CarePAK PLUS, which can retrieve lost or corrupted files from most damaged SD or CF cards to help you keep your precious images and videos. If you happen to sell or gift your DSLR, you can initiate a one-time transfer of your service plan to the new owner so they can continue to enjoy these benefits until the term expires.
Please note that this service plan is limited, and that problems arising from abuse and misuse of the product, among others, are not covered. The manufacturer assures that only genuine parts and products are used, and that the technical and customer support provided is completely based in the USA.
- For Canon EOS DSLRs with a purchase price of $1500-$1999.99, excluding the Cinema line of cameras
- Covers accidents such as dropping and liquid damage, defects in material or workmanship, and wear and tear that results from normal use
- Includes electrical damage resulting from power surges when connected to a surge protector approved by UL
- Image recovery service for damaged SD and CF cards, retrieves any possible data and places it in a new memory card or USB flash drive
- No deductible is required to obtain service
- Does not cover consumables, accessories, abuse or mishandling of product, fraud, or a failure to follow the instructions on the owner’s manual
- Only available for original products purchased within 90 days inside the USA
- Plan must be registered online and linked with the camera’s serial number in order to be used
- A one-time transfer of ownership can be performed if the product is sold or gifted
- Plan is tied to the original camera’s serial number and cannot be transferred to a different product
- Customer and technical support is completely USA-based, and repairs and replacements are done only with genuine Canon products and parts